tsop siht dnatsrednu yam uoy siht daer nac uoy fi

It's Picture Thursday already. I bet you are as thrilled about this as I am. For those of you who are a little slow, that's a "doggy bag". Get it? I know, it's a little sophisticated for this site, but I like to stretch the comfort zone sometimes. It's good for you. Next week, we will be back to good old fashioned unintelligent humor. I already have a great picture picked out.
Keeping with the sophistication of today and to explain my lack of posting, I would like to introduce you to a new word: indifference. I'm not going to tell you what it means since you obviously have a computer. Look it up. Nobody likes a lazy person.
Anyway that sums up this week for me, indifference. I think my condition stems from being a little under the weather. Hopefully next week I will be back to just difference. We'll see.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home