Well, Ben and I went to the Renn Fest on Saturday, and had a ton of fun. It's amazing how much Ben loves me. He really doesn't like going there, but he made the sacrifice for my birthday and he even says that he's willing to continue going back yearly because I like it. He tells me he enjoys it because he gets to be with me and loves seeing me happy. That's true love.
Yesterday, I had Bible study. Virtue 31 (based on the Proverbs 31 woman) is a girl's group that I lead with two other college-aged women for 7-12 grades. Unfortunately only two or three girls come each week. Some weeks no one shows up. That's pretty disappointing, and very sad because every one of these girls is in a hard place where she needs Jesus. I would greatly appreciate prayers for them. The good news is that we leaders are planning a retreat in April which will hopefull spark interest.
After V31, I went out with my closest girlfriends for drinks (I got to celebrate my birthday a lot this week). We went to the White Chocolate Grill and had so much fun.
So, last night, I had a blast. However, today seemed to be much harder. I got about 4 or 5 hours of sleep. Upon waking up, I felt the overwhelming loss of Heidi, then arrived at work to find that I had to sub. Ever seen "Are you smarter than a fifth grader?" If there were a camera in the classroom today, I could have started my own game show. Thank God for my mom, who lives just a mile or two from work. Of course, I barely made it to class, but it was good to talk to her. Well, that's enough for today. So long.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home